Wednesday, January 7, 2009

pictures part 2

I was going to try and write a blog entry but I'm out of time. I know everyone has lots of questions and I don't really know where to start because it's different being here and being somewhere else and wondering about what I'm doing. So how about you guys each come up with a few questions and email them to me and then I'll write a blog with the answers. I'm going to try and write something at the house and that way I can just bring it here and upload it really quick.


Yesterday (6 jan) we went to a dundunba which is a wedding party. Then there was another party, where I was dragged in to dance. I'm out of time so more on those later.

This is Sylla from the back with a guy dancing. The soloist plays according to what the dancer does.




1 comment: